Sunday, December 11, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure!!!

I have never really liked fake nails but every time I try to just grow my nails out they just constantly break. I also love to have different colors or designs on my nails just like most girls but it is always so hard to paint them. I either don't have the time or I mess them up before they are dry. It is always a big hassle. I recently got Broadway Nails imPress nails from the Influenster VoxBox program and they are amazing. There are so many colors to choose from from solid colors to patterns and they are so easy to use you just peel and stick. The best part is that I don't have to wait for nail polish to dry and you can't even tell that they are fake nails. I love them and would definately recommend them to others who love having great looking nails. If you want to check these out they sell them in Walmart, Meijer, Kmart, and other retailers and you can learn more about them and see all the colors at http://impressmanicure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment