Wednesday, December 21, 2011

X Out

X Out is another great product I tried thanks to Influenster and my Holiday Voxbox. Oh boy does this stuff tingle. It is a good tingle though but it even continued to tingle for a while after I washed it off. It smells great and is so easy to use. There are 3 ways to use it.

1. Wash In- Cleanse 2 minutes, 2x's a day, Morning and Night, Wash in rinse out
2. Acne Spot Treatment- Dab it on zits and head to bed
3. Mask- For more intense cleaning leave it on for 10 minutes while you do whatever and then wash off

Super simple and easy to use with 3 great ways to use it. It cleared my skin right up and made it nice and smooth. It is a great product but the one thing that isn't that great is the price. A 30 day supply is $19.95 plus shipping and handling and you get X Out Shine Control to help fight oil all day for free.  They also have a 60 day supply that is about double the price. For me being from a low income family I think it is a little pricey and don't know if I will be able to afford it but if I could I would. If you have the money then it is worth it to at least try it out for yourself. If you want more information or if you want to purchase some to try go to www.xout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment