Thursday, December 29, 2011

Larabar

The newest product I have tried is a Larabar which I got in my Influenster Holiday Voxbox. The flavor I got was chocolate chip cookie dough. It was good but honestly it was nothing I would run out and get again. The flavor was good I just have tried other bars that are just as good or better than it was. I also got a coupon for getting some more Larabar's which I plan to use on some other flavors because maybe it was just that flavor since I am not a huge chocolate fan and I would like others better. Just my honest opinion but you may like them. Like I said they weren't bad just not as good as other bars I have had.

Here is a little information on Larabar's in case you decide to try them for yourself. One great thing about these is that they are all natural and healthy for you. They are low in calories and were even featured on the Biggest Loser. Many have full servings of fruit and they have plenty of fiber to make you feel full so you don't keep eating. They are great for anyone hoping to lose a little weight or just get healthy. They come in a ton of flavors...

Apple Pie
Banana Bread
Blueberry Muffin
Cappuccino
Carrot Cake
Cashew Cookie
Cherry Pie
Chocolate Chip Brownie
Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Coconut Chew
Coconut Cream Pie
Ginger Snap
Key Lime Pie
Lemon Bar
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Cookie
Pecan Pie
Tropical Fruit Tart

They get new flavors all the time so for more infomation or to see if they have new flavors go to http://www.larabar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment