Monday, December 12, 2011

NYC New York Color

I have always loved NYC products. They have great products at great prices and there is always a huge variety of colors. NYC has always been my top beauty brand from nail polish to eyeliner and more. One of the few products of theirs that I had never tried was their lipgloss because I just normally ended up getting lip smackers. I got some NYC Liquid Lipshine in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox and tried it out and it was just as good or better than Lip Smackers. It comes in a variety of colors and only cost around $2.49. The best part is that it leaves your lips soft and shiny and isn't super sticky like a lot of other brands. I love to use it when I go out just to add a little extra shine. The whole NYC line ranges in price from $.99-$4.99 so what ever you are looking for NYC has it for a great low price. You can find NYC products at just about any retailer. Walmart, Kmart, CVS, Dollar General, you name it they probably have NYC. If you need any more information or what to check out others products in the NYC line go to http://www.newyorkcolor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment