Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bounce Dryer Bar.

For my first product blog I want to talk about the Bounce Dryer Bar. I tried one recently and it is great. I love the fact that I don't have to remember to put a dryer sheet in with every load of laundry. It also smells amazing and keeps your clothes smelling great. I did notice that they don't last as long as they say if you keep your dryer temperature too high. I had a 2 month dryer bar and we keep our dryer up as high as it goes and it only lasted about a month and a half but it is still great. I would just recommend keeping the temperature a little lower to make it last longer. Other than that it is a great product that you can find just about anywhere. If you need more information comment with your questions and I will try to answer them if I can or go to http://www.bounceeverywhere.com/en_US/products/dryer-bar/video.jsp Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment