Sunday, November 18, 2012

College Voxbox 2012

Yesterday I got my College Voxbox 2012 thanks to Influenster and it is filled with so many great products. I will tell you about everything I got in my voxbox and then I will come back later and blog about my experience with each product seperately.

First I want to make sure everyone know what Influenster is. Influenster is a site where you can earn different bages for doing different things such as taking a quick survey, reviewing products, and answering people's questions. When you earn badges and do those things your score goes up and the most influential members get matched with voxbox's that fit them. Each box comes filled with different product samples and sometimes even full size products to try out and give your opinion on. The best part is that Influenster is 100% free. You never have to paying for anything. All you have to do is give your honest opinion of the products. It is that easy and super fun. If you have any more questions you can comment below or go to www.influenster.com for more information or to get started.

Now for the College Voxbox 2012. The first thing in the box is a purple Pentel EnerGel-X Pen. It is a cute purple retractable pen and it comes in other colors. I have never used this brand before so I can't say much about right now but I will come back and let you know what I think later.

Next is Energy Sheets Mint Boost. They are just little sheets that you stick on your tongue and they dissolve and give you energy. It says on the box that they have B vitamins, 0 calories, 0 sugars, and no crash. I have never heard of these before so they will be interesting to try. I also am always looking for a good energy product so I am hoping this is a good one but I will let you know later.

Next we have Tropical Necco Wafers. My niece and nephew started eating them as soon as I pulled them out of the box and they seemed to like them but I haven't tried them yet. I will say I have always heard really bad things about Necco Wafers but have never tried them myself so I will have to see if they are as bed as people say. Again I will come back and let you know later.

Next there is NYC Show Time Black Glitter Eyeliner. NYC products all the time and have always loved them. I also always use black eyeliner and I love glitter so this seems like it may be the perfect product for me and I can't wait to try it. I am wondering if the glitter will even be noticable or if it will basically be black eyeliner. I can't wait to try this one and let you know.

Finally there is imPRESS Press On Nails. I got Cheetah Print Nails. I actually already use these and love them. It says on the package that they last at least a week and mine have always lasted longer than that. They look and fit really nice and are very strong. They are a little pricey but not too bad and totally worth it. I think I might actually give these ones to my mom to try and I will post what I think of them and what my mom thinks of them later.

So that is what was in my College Voxbox 2012. I hope you enjoyed reading about the products and I can't wait to try them all out and tell you what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment